Living a life on mission gives us the opportunity to share the love of Jesus with our neighbors near and far.
Our city involvement team mobilizes us to serve alongside ministry and community partners to address issues like hunger, homelessness, vulnerable children, and the marginalized. Our current partners include:
- Fostering Great Ideas—FGI brings an entrepreneurial spirit to improve the lives of children in foster care in the upstate.
- Harvest Hope Food Bank—The mission of Harvest Hope Food Bank is to provide for the needs of hungry people by gathering and sharing quality food with dignity, compassion, and education.
- Jasmine Road—Jasmine Road's mission is to offer women who are trapped in a cycle of sexual exploitation and addiction a path to freedom, a haven for healing, and the opportunity to flourish, leading to generational change and the betterment of our Greenville community.
- Julie Valentine Center—JVC provides free, confidential services to sexual assault and child abuse survivors and their families.
- Miracle Hill Ministries—Miracle Hill exists that homeless children and adults receive food and shelter with compassion, hear the Good News of Jesus Christ, and move toward healthy relationships and stability.
- Piedmont Women's Center—PWC is an oasis of hope committed to demonstrating the love of Christ to those with pregnancy-related needs. They serve women, men, and their unborn babies by offering physical care and personal guidance that many of them cannot find elsewhere.
- Rebuild Upstate—Unlike organizations that focus on new home construction, Rebuild Upstate exclusively repairs, and improves existing homes. They serve children, families, and seniors in Anderson, Greenville, Oconee, and Pickens Counties of Upstate South Carolina.
- Safe Harbor—Safe Harbor provides a continuum of services for victims of domestic violence and their children. They strive to eliminate cultural acceptance of domestic violence through a coordinated community response, prevention, and education.
- Switch—Switch leads the effort to fight human trafficking and sexual exploitation in the upstate of SC.
- World Relief—World Relief works to mobilize the local church and community to serve and resettle refugees in the Greenville and Spartanburg areas.
Through our global outreach partners, we provide practical opportunities for everyone in our fellowship to engage the world on mission. We have developed partnerships with many well-established ministries to join what they are already doing to advance the gospel in other parts of the world. Our current partners include: