Elementary School Ministry
We have two avenues through which we engage elementary kids, from kindergarten through fifth grade:
- Sunday morning programming—offered for all children during the Sunday morning worship service
- Registered childcare—offered during select Bible studies and events for registered children; prior registration is required
Our elementary programming is fun, relevant, and packed with Biblical truth. Kids are engaged through small groups and a large group service. The story of God reveals the character of God. Each service is organized around key Bible stories that help kids discover Jesus and reflect his character to the world around them. During the elementary years, we want kids to understand three basic truths...
- I need to make the wise choice. So I will... trust and follow Jesus, spend time getting to know God, do whatever God says, and discover God’s unique plan for my life.
- I can trust God no matter what. Because... he is my Creator, he is my Father, he is my Guide, and he is my Savior.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated. So I will... show God’s love to those around me, care enough to put others before me, respect whoever God puts over me, and be the right friend to those beside me.