Pursuing life and mission with Jesus means that we want to replicate Jesus’ model of discipleship. One of the many ways we do this is through our summer internship program, designed to give college students the opportunity to serve, study, and lead alongside the FG staff.
So, why should a college student apply for an internship at Fellowship Greenville?
Here are 4 reasons why:
- Learn how the gospel changes all of life and ministry.
- Interns gather three mornings each week to discuss how the good news of Jesus should reframe Scripture, church, mission, worship, money, storytelling, relationships, and more.
- Connect and grow with other college students!
- Build connections with other like-minded students while learning from various pastors and ministry leaders for eleven weeks. Whether with other interns, church members, or pastors, our internship provides a place of belonging in which young adults can think well about what God is calling them to.
- Serve with your designated ministry team.
- Each intern will each work in a different area of ministry all summer, working alongside that team’s staff to love and serve the people of Fellowship Greenville (ie. FG Kids, FG Students, Pastoral Ministry, Missional Impact, Worship, Communications/Media, AV/Tech, Event/Connections, Care Team, and Community Groups).
- It’s fun and engaging!
- Each week will be filled with dozens of possibilities depending on the area of ministry in which you will serve.
We desire to help equip college students to think well about Jesus and his church in both theological and practical ways. Have questions about our summer internship program or want to apply? Head to fellowshipgreenville.org/intern to get started!
*We are a church located in Greenville, South Carolina. Our vision is to see God transform us into a community of grace passionately pursuing life and mission with Jesus.*
Connect With Us
Written by Jim Thompson