2019 Piedmont Women's Center Race for Life
This year, as a part of our HOPE Challenge, we will be working with Piedmont Women’s Center to raise awareness and funds for the work they’re doing through their annual 5k on October 6th in Trailblazer Park in Travelers Rest. This is a great opportunity for individuals, couples, and families to get outside, be healthy together, and raise funds for a great organization!
- The kids 1-mile fun run will start at 8 am and the adult run/walk will start at 8:30 am.
- Early registration for the kids will be $12 ($15 after 9/21/19)
- Early registration fee for the adult race will be $25 ($30 after 9/21/19)
- Same-day registration will be available but the T-shirt will not be guaranteed.
- Packet pick up will be at the Admin office (1389 Brushy Creek Road, Taylors) on Thursday, October 4th and Friday, October 5th from 7am-7pm and at Trailblazer Park on the day of the race.
- Strollers are welcome, but dogs are not allowed per Trailblazer Park policy.
- Please call 864-244-1434 with any questions!
Register through their website with the button below. Please use the code FG5OFF. Registrants will need to go all the way to check out and place the code in the promo area. This code will let us know you are with Fellowship Greenville.
PWC Run for Life Registration